The Schengen visa application form has the same format no matter which country’s visa it is that the applicant is applying for.
You will have to give the following information on your Schengen visa application form:
- Your personal information,
- Information on your background,
- Your purpose of wishing to enter the Schengen Area,
- Other details regarding your trip.
In order to complete and submit the form correctly, pay attention to the following tips:
- Download the latest form of the application since that is the only form accepted.
- Make sure you fill out every required gap.
- Do not leave any columns blank. If you feel that, there are columns that do not correspond to your case, fill them with NA (No Answer).
- Remember to print the form twice. Sign both of the copies at the end.
- If you are a minor, your parents have to submit a written consent and sign in the corresponding column of the application form.