The required documents are a crucial part of your visa application. Usually these documents are categorized into two groups.
The first group is of the standard required documents, which include:
- The visa application form.
- Valid passport.
- Two identical photos. (Capago has the facility to take photographs)
- Travel insurance policy. Your insurance should meet the Schengen visa insurance requirements.
- Round trip reservation or flight itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of financial means, etc.
The other group is of the visa specific requirements. These documents and their specifications differ from one visa type to the other. In addition, some of the Schengen member states have their own extra requirements for visa applicants.